Racurs
info@racurs.ru
Racurs Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Русский 

problem with using PATB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General questions / Общие вопросы
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: problem with using PATB Reply with quote

i do AT complete and create export PATB files ( with out file of orientation parameters) and then use these files in "measurements and adjusted results import ( PATB format)" dialog box for restore AT condition but i see measurement points are move and are not in correct place
please guidance me.
by the way , i use photomod ver 3.7.

additional info: in measuring tie points part ( in photomod AT ) i see different coordinates for each point

for example

in photomod At module i see -2.121,0.819
but
in PATB file i see -2.064,1.089 for same point
Dmitry Kochergin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably you have to play with an option "Camera parameters taken into account" Maybe the difference between the coordinates is equal to the Principal Point dX dY...
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi Dmitry

i am sure i have not any play with an option "Camera parameters taken into account"

by the way i am use photomod for close-range photogrammetry :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General questions / Общие вопросы All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: