Racurs
info@racurs.ru
Racurs Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Русский 

How to manage aditional across strip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General questions / Общие вопросы
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fmbascon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: How to manage aditional across strip Reply with quote

Hello,

I want to use two across strips on both edge of an area to survey with an UAV to rise the aerotriangulation accuracy using direct georreferencing by reducing the control points.

My questions is if is there any way to inform the software that there are transversal strips together with normal and parallel strips? Otherwise I need manual check the tie points by irregular strips or work hard to get a good pre-AT, doesn´t it?

Thanks
geo-aleksey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: How to manage aditional across strip Reply with quote

fmbascon wrote:
Hello,

I want to use two across strips on both edge of an area to survey with an UAV to rise the aerotriangulation accuracy using direct georreferencing by reducing the control points.

My questions is if is there any way to inform the software that there are transversal strips together with normal and parallel strips? Otherwise I need manual check the tie points by irregular strips or work hard to get a good pre-AT, doesn´t it?

Thanks

Hello
You can set irregular for strips with the opposite direction and adjust it with bundle adjustment.
And you can check tie points with AT report
geo-aleksey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: How to manage aditional across strip Reply with quote

fmbascon wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

Sorry

There were wrong links
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6i2E/dCQtZrkGx
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Mjwc/7pDXMr7dH
fmbascon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: across strips and georreferencing Reply with quote

Thanks so much, the pictures arre really useful!

Do you think is enough to flight two across strips on the edge of the area or better one across strips every four or five regular strips models? On UAV flights there is a lot of pictures

Due the law on my country Spain is mandatory low flight height for UAV 400 ft - 120 meters and are not many tie points on rural farming areas, so I think to use across strips with direct georreferencing using low cost MEMS IMUs and GNSS single frequency on RTKlib could be a good way to work and not expensive, don´t you?

Best regards
geo-aleksey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: across strips and georreferencing Reply with quote

fmbascon wrote:
Thanks so much, the pictures arre really useful!

Do you think is enough to flight two across strips on the edge of the area or better one across strips every four or five regular strips models? On UAV flights there is a lot of pictures

Due the law on my country Spain is mandatory low flight height for UAV 400 ft - 120 meters and are not many tie points on rural farming areas, so I think to use across strips with direct georreferencing using low cost MEMS IMUs and GNSS single frequency on RTKlib could be a good way to work and not expensive, don´t you?

Best regards

You can use info from mems like exterior orietation in PHOTOMOD. Of course it will be better for processing. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/626V/3io1gmVf3
For better procces you should delete images to create block approx. with 70/50% overlaps. (in/between strips)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General questions / Общие вопросы All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: